“Do Nothing and Lose Your House”

It doesn’t sound like an option; however, I must present to you all of the options.

You can play out the eviction process in the court system. If you want to do that then you need to call an attorney that specializes in the eviction process. Have that attorney tell you how to work the system to stay in your home as long as possible. Remember, while you are doing this SAVE YOUR MONEY SO WHEN YOU MOVE YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO FIND A HOME OR APARTMENT. 

If you pick this option, still call me. I will likely try and talk you out of it… But I might be able to help if your mind is made.

You can call me at 210-777-0567.

Back To All Options